Mark 9:19 "O unbelieving generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you?"
I want to teach the kids so many things. As I talk to them about the Olympics and we're writing this fable about how "with faith, You can go to the Olympics." I'm thinking, gee, how amazing if the kids can really believe. Really, really believe. I want them to dream big dreams. To have passion and believe. It takes a small bit of faith to believe that possible things can come true, let alone impossible things (Leaps of faith). Hopefully as a teacher I can cultivate enough faith that when the Spirit comes upon them they are ready. My hope that they will not be part of this "unbelieving generation". That like many of those that were healed in Mark, because of their faith, they will be healed
No comments:
Post a Comment