Sunday, May 07, 2006

Awe & Wonder

All the creatures look expectantly to you to give them their meals on time. ~ Psalm 104:27

It's amazing to see how helpless we are without you God. LIke a baby we need your daily provisions of manna. Manna coming in the form of air, food, shelter, family, loved ones, fellowship, a loving community, and a knowledge of your presence no matter where we are. All creation is blessed with your loving care. The loving care of a father that is demonstrated everytime a parent gives a tender kiss to their child; everytime the grass and leaves quench their thirst with a kiss of raindrop coming from the sky; and everytime a mealworm burrows itself in the warmth and comfort of the bran that surrounds it. Lord, pour over me with your love and creation. How I love to dwell in your presence.

Lord, you are lovely. Lord, your creation is lovely. Lord, every detail of your creation is refined, detailed and intricate. There is purpose and meaning in all that you create.

Lord, I am your creation. I know that I too am lovely. I too am refined and full of purpose. I too am adored by the loving Father who created me.

The Glory of God - let it last forever! Let God enjoy his creation.

No comments: